Running shoes encompasses quite a range of potential running styles. They could be needed for a fun run, a sprint or a marathon. These shoes will have to be designed for men women and children. So what running shoes will be needed? So running shoes offers may well have the answer to that question.
Therefore putting the ladies first which should always be the case.
Women’s Running Shoes
- Brooks Ravenna 6 Women’s running shoe: This shoe can adapt to either running or walking. It also uses a biodegradable material in its mid-shoe area. This makes it one of the most environmentally friendly shoes on the market.
- Asics GT-1000 3 Women’s running shoe: A lot of support is given to the midsole area with this shoe. Both the front and rear of this shoe act as shock absorbers and help cushion the foot. Thought is also given to relieving stress in the lower limbs with these shoes.
- Adidas adiStar Boost ESM Women’s running shoe: The technology in this shoe enables energy to be returned to the runner for each step taken from the midsole area of the shoe. The upper sole is designed to produce an almost “sock like” fit to give maximum support and comfort.
- Asics GT-2000 3 Women’s running shoe: This shoe is very comfortable, and gives a lot of support but is also very light in weight. The cushioning is also very “gender specific”. This also helps to make this a good ladies running shoe.
Ladies are not the only group to be catered for by running shoes market has.
Children’s Running Shoes
- Ascics Pre-Galaxy 8 PS Girl’s Running Shoes: These shoes include a rubber outer sole which supplies a lot of grip. There is a cushioning at the rear of the shoe that supplies a lot of support. Mesh at the top of the shoe provides further support and allows the foot to “breathe”.
- Sics GT-1000 3 PS Boy’s Running Shoe: Again this shoe has a mesh system at the top of the shoe through which the foot can breathe. There is also support given in the mid-sole region. This helps control over “pronation” of the foot. This is an important element in many running shoes. This is the tendency for the foot to “push off” from the second toe and big toe. This is called over pronation. The shock from this is not spread evenly to the foot and ankle. There could be problems stablizing the rest of the body.
Men’s Running Shoes
- Adidas CC Sonic Boost Men’s Running Shoe: This shoe has special technology which ensures that the running shoes gives maximum all round ventilation. It has a textured outside sole for grip.
- Asics GT-1000 3 (2E) Men’s running shoe: This very much compliments the ladies version. The rear of the shoe has been designed in a way to reducing “pronation” which helps to reduce stress in the lower limbs.
- Brooks Ravenna 6 Men’s Running Shoes: As with the ladies version, this shoe adapts. The “cushioning profile” adjusts and changes according to the mode of movement, either walking or running.
Therefore, running shoes athletes use have a large range of running shoes that can suit anyone’s individual needs.